We are committed to protecting your privacy and any information you share with us! Our goal is to keep your personal information as private and secure as possible. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you up to date on those orders, and to personalize your shopping experience. Our servers protect your information using industry best practices including state of the art encryption and firewall technologies.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. We will collect this type of personal information only if it is voluntarily submitted.
Like many websites, our site uses "cookies." Cookies are small data files placed on a user's browser or device by a website. These files contain an identifier that allows a website to recognize you when you visit. They do not contain any personal information.
Payment & Orders
We accept the following methods of payment online: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal. Please note that we don't accept cash, personal checks, or money orders for online purchases. We also don't ship orders C.O.D. We ship to all U.S. states, territories, APOs and FPOs. For further information on international shipping, contact Customer Service at 919-570-0777.
Placing an Order Online
At the end of your checkout process, you'll see a confirmation page notifying you that your order is being processed. We encourage you to print this message for your records. When you’ve completed checking out online, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. You can check the status of your order by visiting the "Order Status" section at the bottom of the website. Your order will normally ship within 24 hours.
Placing an Order by Phone
To order by phone, call Customer Service at 919-570-0777.
Sales Tax Information
We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to the following state - NC. Sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase – no exceptions. If you have questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 919-570-0777.
Order Totals & Backorder Charges
The order total on your checkout page includes all items ordered, plus shipping and handling, discounts, coupons and any applicable taxes charged. Sometimes the invoice total included in your package may vary if an item becomes unavailable or goes on backorder. Taxes, shipping and handling or charges are adjusted according to the actual items shipped. Your credit card will only be charged for the items that are shipped.
Check the offer disclaimers carefully. Sometimes only specific colors or sizes are offered at reduced prices. If you believe you haven’t received the correct price on a product, please contact Customer Care or email us at email@example.com for assistance within 7 days of your purchase. Please note that there are certain items where discounts do not apply. You can find these product exclusions on the product description pages.
Price Match Guarantee
What qualifies? Identical to the competitor's product. The product must be a matching brand, model number and color to qualify. The product must also be a new product. To get started, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to matching product and contact information.
Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest uses USPS postal service for all orders. Orders are packed and shipped Tuesday-Saturday. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend and select holidays are processed on the next business day. For international shipping, please contact Customer Service at 919-570-0777. We can take international orders over the phone or by email. International customers are responsible for any customs, duty charges, or taxes. International packages are sent by USPS postal service and are based on the order weight. We strive to send packages by the best rate possible.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Our domestic shipping and handling charges are based on your merchandise total prior to order discounts.
- 5-7 business days for Continental United States (Main 48) -- $8.95
- 10-12 business days for Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO) -- $16.00
- 1-2 business days for Continental United States (Main 48) -- $36.00
- 1-2 business days for Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO) -- $66.00
*MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*
For any additional questions please contact Customer Service at 919-570-0777, or via email at email@example.com. We are always happy to help. Inquiries are generally returned within 24 hours.
Returns & Exchanges
Thank you so much for shopping with Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest! Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase on items unopened in original packaging. Some restrictions apply. 10% re-stocking fee applied. to all returns – no exceptions.
Machines - 20% restocking fee on machines complete with box in 2 weeks. No refunds on Fabric or Clearance items.
Please call Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest before returning any items so that we will know to expect it.
All returns should be in the original condition and packaging and have no smoke odor to them. **Cut yardage and copyrighted materials (books, pattern and software) cannot be returned. Items sold on sale are final sale. Since they are offered at a deep discount, we will not refund these items.
Customer pays for return shipping. Your credit card will be credited for the returned item only less applicable restocking fee. In the unlikely event of packing errors or damaged merchandise, please call Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest immediately and we will work out the details on a case-by-case basis.
Class Information & Policy
Class Fees & Supplies
- Remember to register early – class size is limited! Class pre-registration and pre- payment is a must. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid.
- The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Please come prepared for class. All supplies should be purchased in advance as items may be out of stock on the day of class. It is strongly suggested that you purchase your class supplies at Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest to ensure you have the proper items. We appreciate your support.
- We have several ironing stations available on a first come first served basis. We encourage you to bring you own iron and ironing mat.
- Patterns, books, and handouts cannot be shared or reproduced due to copyright laws and may not be returned once purchased.
The cancellation policy for national instructors and special events/workshops/retreats:
- There will be a $25 non-refundable fee for any cancellations that are made at least 30 days prior to the first day of the event; a store credit will be issued for the balance.
- For cancellations within 30 days of the first day of the event there will be no refunds unless we have a class wait list and can find someone to fill your spot.
The cancellation policy for local instructor classes:
- If you cannot attend a class and it is 7 or more days before class, you will receive a store credit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before class, you will not receive a refund or store credit.
- No credit or refund will be given for a "no show" in class regardless of reason.
- Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee.
- The Education Center opens 30 minutes before classes as well as any demo sessions. The Education Center will open at the opening time listed in the details of the event.
- Class attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class/workshop to set up their machines, etc., and should come prepared with all supplies listed on the class supply list.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented products to class due to allergies of others.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed only for those registered. As a courtesy to all, please no children or visitors in class.
- We encourage you to bring a sack lunch (unless otherwise indicated) for long classes; a refrigerator is available for your convenience.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in glasses/bottles with tight fitting lids.
- The Education Center will be closed and locked 30 minutes after the conclusion of classes.
To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered:
- Obtain the required supplies and do any pre-class preparation that is required.
- Be on time. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class start time to set up.
- Be familiar with your sewing machine; it is not the teacher’s responsibility to instruct you on how your machine works.
- Be sure your machine is in good working order; brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and insert a new needle. Remember the foot pedal and power cord!
Thank you for signing up for a class at Quilt Lizzy Wake Forest!
The Quilt Lizzy - Wake Forest Gift Card is a perfect fit for birthdays, holidays, and more. For instant indulgence, our Gift Cards are delivered by email and can be redeemed online, in-store or by phone. There are no added fees, no expiration dates, and it’s FREE to ship, because Gift Cards are delivered by email! Choose card values from $10 to $500.
- Choose your amount
- Add to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Gift Cards are emailed to you within 24 hours!
To Redeem Gift Cards Online
Simply enter you Gift Card number in the gift card code box at checkout. Didn’t spend it all? No problem! Keep your Gift Card number handy and use your leftover balance on a future purchase.
Please note: Your Gift Card value cannot be redeemed for cash, check or credit unless required by law. Coupons and discounts are not applicable towards the purchase of a Gift Card. (If your order contains both Gift Cards and merchandise, applicable coupons and discounts will only apply to your merchandise total.) Taxes will not be applied to the face value of your Gift Card purchase. Use of your Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Your Gift Card will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Gift Cards may not be resold by any unauthorized vendor.
Already Have A Gift Card
Already have a Gift Card from Quilt Lizzy - Wake Forest? Check your balance by calling Customer Service 919-570-0777.